Home Yify-movies Torrents losmovies openloadmovie doramatv fmovies fmovies_se mangafox kissmanga www_btshoufa_com wordpress_tv btbtdy yinfans jz5u gerdtarand yyxj8 wordpress sanzei bbs_btwuji
Open Player Close Player
Report Links
Video
Audio
Attention! If You Can't see Video player, Please Disable AdBlock in your browser.

Los Movies provides embed links to other hosting sites on the internet and doesn't host any files itself. If you have any questions or/and remarks concerning this video, please contact the company that hosts this video via the link: . If you believe that the hosting company infringes producer's copyright please let us know: Contact Us
Please leave your comment
Your nickname
Add new comment
Please leave your comment
Your nickname
Optimusprimeislonely
August 14, 2018 - 09:12 PM
U always have something shity to say. Is your life really that bad that u have to ruin everyhing for everyone. Or is it that you r just lonely. Its ok we all love you. U will always be our little frosted mini wheat. Now u take care of your self msg if u need us.
0 out of 0 users found this comment helpful
Optimusprimeislonely
August 14, 2018 - 09:12 PM
0 out of 0 users found this comment helpful
OptimusPrime
August 14, 2018 - 09:50 PM
I speak the truth and am far from lonely. I live in my mom's basement and she is awesome. All my friends hang here. Yeah we are in our thirties,but we are the cool kids. I love all of you as well. I do thede reviews for my fans,all of you. Hope you enjoy my work.
0 out of 0 users found this comment helpful
OOptimusPrime
August 14, 2018 - 09:53 PM
I work hard,long hours at being a film critic and It takes alot out of me. Hope all of my fans enjoy the end results. Anyone ever wanna come hang out at my man cave,lmk. Bring beer ,hookers and blow.
0 out of 0 users found this comment helpful
OptimusPrime
August 13, 2018 - 09:58 PM
Sounds like a hotel in Chicago. Just got gangbanged by 6 black guys and I loved it. Next time gonna try for 8 or so. Anyone wanna join,lmk...
1 out of 2 users found this comment helpful