Home Yify-movies Torrents losmovies openloadmovie doramatv fmovies fmovies_se mangafox kissmanga hanju mangazoneapp org manben kissmanga jianbihua 4399dmw fullmovie k73 daman88
Watch The Meg Online
Actors
Directors
Countries
Release
2018
Categories
Budget
150000000
Five years ago, expert sea diver and Naval Captain Jonas Taylor encountered an unknown danger in the unexplored recesses of the Mariana Trench that forced him to abort his mission and abandon half his crew. Though the tragic incident earned him a dishonorable discharge, what ultimately cost him his career, his marriage and any semblance of honor was his unsupported and incredulous claims of what caused it - an attack on his vessel by a mammoth, 70-foot sea creature, believed to be extinct for more than a million years. But when a submersible lies sunk and disabled at the bottom of the ocean - carrying his ex-wife among the team onboard - he is the one who gets the call. Whether a shot at redemption or a suicide mission, Jonas must confront his fears and risk his own life and the lives of everyone trapped below on a single question: Could the Carcharodon Megalodon - the largest marine predator that ever existed - still be alive ... and on the hunt?
Play Now in HD
Open Player Close Player
Report Links
Video
Audio
Attention! If You Can't see Video player, Please Disable AdBlock in your browser.

Los Movies provides embed links to other hosting sites on the internet and doesn't host any files itself. If you have any questions or/and remarks concerning this video, please contact the company that hosts this video via the link: . If you believe that the hosting company infringes producer's copyright please let us know: Contact Us
Please leave your comment
Your nickname
Add new comment
Please leave your comment
Your nickname
OptimusPrime
August 15, 2018 - 04:43 AM
Message to the person who wants to be me. I am notmad at you, although you're tarnishing my work,I am quite flattered. It's kind of ironic you make fun of me and your doing the same exact thing that you made fun of me for,wow. I get it. You're just a lonely loser with no life.
1 out of 1 users found this comment helpful
Mel
August 15, 2018 - 05:12 AM
It is really funny reading your posts pretending to be so many people. The real OptimusPrime I am sure could care less. But to see you post so much by trolling practically every page is a monumental waste of time. It is awesome to see such dedication to being a loser troll and making your mom proud.
OptimusPrime
August 15, 2018 - 06:28 AM
This is fantastic. The fake Prime makes another user name,Mel,just to troll me one again ..Love it
OptimusPrime
August 14, 2018 - 01:57 PM
I love writing lame reviews on a website that no one reads. I do it because I live in my mom's basement and have no life. I voted for Hilary,shows how much of a loser I am,I know. Still,hope someone enjoys my reviews...
3 out of 3 users found this comment helpful
OptimusPrime
August 15, 2018 - 04:00 AM
That is actually kinda funny pretending to be me by using the same username. I should hate you since you are just a dick but I laughed. I think it is mostly because I care about what you say less then the shit I flush down my toilet.
0 out of 1 users found this comment helpful
Mel
August 15, 2018 - 05:14 AM
Don't worry about a loser we do not know on the internet pretending to be you. We know the real posts since we all work in the same office. The joke is on that loser spending all his time posting to strangers on the internet.
Forrest
August 14, 2018 - 03:20 PM
Your reviews are ok, as long as you don't spoil anything! Ps: doesn't matter where you live or who you voted for.
1 out of 1 users found this comment helpful
OptimusPrime
August 15, 2018 - 04:03 AM
Pretending to be me and Forrest at the same time. That was actually creative. Too bad you are wasting your time doing the exact thing you are saying I am doing. You do see that right? That you are calling yourself a loser in a basement that voted for Hilary...and if you do not see the irony in your posts pretending to be me, well, all the more I feel sorry for you. But thumbs up on the creativity. It is probably the smartest thing you have and ever will have done.
OptimusPrime
August 15, 2018 - 04:28 AM
I am not upset at all for you trying to be me. I am flattered. Let's just settle this once and for all. Just ask me to use my user name and I may say yes.You make all these fake names and posts jus to entertain yourself,how low can you go. It's cool,I will keep doing my reviews and if you want to be me,go ahead and try.
Forrest
August 15, 2018 - 05:16 AM
He knows you are the fake. Why waste your time? Are you like 12 years old?
OptimusPrime
August 15, 2018 - 01:22 PM
The only way you Forrest would know which is the real deal is if you're the fake. Nice try,go get a hobby Fake Prime. Wink wink Forrest
OOptimusPrime
August 14, 2018 - 10:03 PM
Thank you so much. I do this for the fans,you guys keep me going. I put in time and effort in my reviews. I am the real deal. I do mail out autographs if you want one?
1 out of 1 users found this comment helpful
Forrest
August 15, 2018 - 05:15 AM
I do this for the fans? Now I know you are the faker. That was kinda boring.
OptimusPrime
August 15, 2018 - 01:21 PM
The fake prime AKA,Forrest. Give you dude. Making user names is actually more on the lines of a 12 year old. Just move on pal
Forrest
August 14, 2018 - 03:20 PM
OptimusPrime
August 11, 2018 - 09:30 PM
It is an entertaining action movie. It has a good balance between making fun of itself and taking the time to make the deaths that do happen mean a little more. You will be entertained. No, it is not a serious political anything but they are not going for an Oscar. Oscar's are fixed anyway. It has a heroic female but she does not get in the way of the main hero played by Jason. It has one black guy in the group which is representative because the population in the USA is about ten percent black. So no over forced political correctness in this movie in casting nor in the writing. Basically they go deep diving and discover a new ocean floor but OMG there's a big ass shark they released by accident. It is Jaws meets Jurassic Park with an 80's man's man hero. Oh ya! Hey, at least it is not Ocean's 8 or Gem and the Holograms. Those movies were made just to insult your intelligence.
0 out of 1 users found this comment helpful
Mel
August 11, 2018 - 01:15 PM
A few thrilling moments but about as emotionally plastic and implausibly predictable as they come. I’m an expert, so I know what I’m doing, now watch me do something really stupid and get killed or eaten by a shark!
Mel
August 15, 2018 - 06:56 AM
by the way, after watching this movie i realized i am the idiot and the movie is great
hi